How it Works
How Does PlayVS Work?
We provide a robust online platform that enables schools to easily build and manage teams, check schedules, and track stats, all with real-time support.
Each school year has 2 seasons
Teams are put into leagues for each game
Regular season matches are played weekly
A season is divided into a two-week long preseason, an eight-week long regular season, followed by the playoffs. A champion is crowned at the end of each season.
- Millions In College Scholarships
- No Travel Required
- No Risk Of Long-Term Physical Harm
- Direct Path To Fast Growing Industry (Gaming)
- Open To All Students Regardless Of Gender Or Ability
Official Partner of the NFHS
Starting Your Program
Build Your Team
- Recruit players using our referral feature or invite your friends.
- Tap a faculty member to become your coach.
- Matches are played on-campus using your school's computers.
- Work with your IT administrator to ensure your tech is secure and ready for gameplay.
- Practice with your teammates to get ready for the upcoming season.
- Determine roles & strategies for match-days.
Compete to Win
- Scout your opponents using our comprehensive Match Data & Statistics
- Identify tendencies, strengths and weaknesses as you progress through the season.
Are you ready?