High School Esports
PlayVS' robust platform allows schools to easily build and manage teams, maintain schedules, and track stats — all with real-time support.
Esports for Every School’s Needs
No two schools look alike or have identical needs. That's why we operate two separate high school leagues — Varsity and Recreational (Rec) — to empower schools to implement esports the way they want.
Each school year has 2 seasons
The Fall 2020’s regular season begins on October 8, 2020. The deadline to register for Fall 2020 is on October 1, 2020.
Match days are the same every week
PlayVS - In All 50 States
Eager to start competing?
Get started by signing up for PlayVS. From there, our platform and guides will help you and your school grow your esports program.
- No matter what school looks like this school year, PlayVS will power esports leagues to suit your students needs whatever they may be, from where ever your students are.
- Work with your IT administrator to ensure your tech is secure and ready for gameplay on our platform.
Compete to Win
- Scout your opponents using our comprehensive Match Data & Statistics
- Identify tendencies, strengths and weaknesses as you progress through the season.
Make an Impact with High School Esports
Free to Get Started
Full games, all characters unlocked and every bit of logistics and support. Season Pass means two things: players can focus on playing and coaches can focus on coaching. PlayVS handles the rest.
- Millions In College Scholarships
- No Travel Required
- No Risk Of Long-Term Physical Harm
- Direct Path To Fast Growing Industry (Gaming)
- Open To All Students Regardless Of Gender Or Ability