High School Esports
PlayVS‘ robust platform allows any high school to easily build and manage teams, maintain schedules, and track stats — all with real-time support.
Esports for Every School’s Needs
No two schools look alike or have identical needs. That's why we allow schools to select which titles students play and offer officially sanctioned State Leagues in our 23 partnered states.
Esports in all 50 States
Play for Glory, Scholarships and Merch
With championships come memories, accolades, and trophies. We like to make sure you get much more than that. Scholarship money towards your future and exclusive merchandise from our best-in-the-industry partners are how we like to top off those championship feelings.
Our High School Esports Library
Titles vary by state and region.
Each school year has 2 seasons
The Fall 2020 regular season begins October 5, 2020. The deadline to register is October 1, 2020.
Match days are the same every week
Eager to start competing?
Get started by signing up for PlayVS. From there, our support staff, platform and guides will help you and your school grow your esports program.
- No matter what school looks like this school year, PlayVS will power esports leagues to suit your students needs whatever they may be, from where ever your students are.
- Work with your IT administrator to ensure your tech is secure and ready for gameplay on our platform.
Compete to Win
- Scout your opponents using our comprehensive Match Data & Statistics
- Identify tendencies, strengths and weaknesses as you progress through the season.
Make an Impact with High School Esports
Free to Get Started
Full games, all characters unlocked and every bit of logistics and support. Season Pass means two things: players can focus on playing and coaches can focus on coaching. PlayVS handles the rest.
- Millions In College Scholarships
- No Travel Required
- No Risk Of Long-Term Physical Harm
- Direct Path To Fast Growing Industry (Gaming)
- Open To All Students Regardless Of Gender Or Ability