College Esports League
PlayVS Goes to College!
We provide a robust online platform that enables schools to easily build and manage esports teams, check schedules, and track stats, all with real-time support.
Each school year has 2 seasons
A season is divided into a one-week long preseason, an eight-week long regular season, followed by the playoffs. A champion is crowned at the end of each season.
Compete for free in one national Fortnite league
Fortnite Battle Royale
• Matches are played on Wednesdays at 8 PM ET
• 2 players per team
• Teams have a 2-hour window on match day to collect points
• The top duo of each week automatically qualifies for playoffs
Starting Your Program
Build Your Team
- Recruit players using our referral feature or invite your friends.
- Tap your coach to get started.
- Matches are played on-campus using your school's computers.
- Work with your IT administrator to ensure your tech is secure and ready for gameplay.
Compete to Win
- Scout your opponents using our comprehensive Match Data & Statistics
- Identify tendencies, strengths and weaknesses as you progress through the season.