College Esports League
Each school year has 2 seasons
A season is divided into a one-week long preseason, an eight-week long regular season, followed by the playoffs. A champion is crowned at the end of each season.
Teams are put into a national league
Fortnite Battle Royale
• Matches are played on Wednesdays
• 2 players per team
• Teams have a 3 hour window on match day to collect points
• If a team gets a victory royale they're automatically qualified for playoffs
Starting Your Program
Build Your Team
- Recruit players using our referral feature or invite your friends.
- Tap your coach to get started.
- Matches are played on-campus using your school's computers.
- Work with your IT administrator to ensure your tech is secure and ready for gameplay.
Compete to Win
- Scout your opponents using our comprehensive Match Data & Statistics
- Identify tendencies, strengths and weaknesses as you progress through the season.